Moving didnt happen today but will happen tomorrow. :D
|—||Gloria Anzaldúa (via hereticnarrative)|
I’m still excited when I get a new follower.
I’m still happy when a post of mine actually gets notes.
And I still appreciate each and every one of you who continues to follow me no matter how silly, or annoying, or weird I am.
You know what I’m grateful for? That they never made movie covers for the Harry Potter books. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that?
|—||Allie Burke, Emerald Destiny (via observando)|
Get to know me meme → [5/8] current celebrity crushes → Misha Collins
I actually think the most efficacious way of making a difference is to lead an example , and doing random acts of kindness is setting a good example of how to behave in the world.
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
I really hate being a girl and having hormones because I am crying for like the fourth time TONIGHT because of a post on Tumblr. I am so done.
this needs a million notes and I’m thoroughly disappointed in how few notes this has damn it
i am not crying it’s just raining on my face
So, this deserves about 178,000,000,000,000 notes, and if you didn’t read this because you’re lazy, you’re wrong.
I think I just cried 10 gallons of water. This is the most touching post I have honestly ever seen on Tumblr
Oh my god. That is the most touching post ever to be created. Wow. I hate hormones because I feel like crying and I probably am. Thanks a lot. But this needs to get out more. Too too too few notes.